Saturday, January 22, 2011

Using the scraps


I finally have a few weeks off and I am sorting through my craft room. I have found many odd things in there so I thought I would make some 'granny' squares and sew them together for bags for my kids. The larger one I put a wall around the edge and I am going to attempt to line it with some calico or whatever turns up in my clean up. It is for my older daughter and she will want to put things in it that will fall through the holes. The smaller one is just the 2 squares joined and I will not line it as my younger daughter has already whisked it away and put a toy puppy in it, less work for me!
For the handles I just crocheted a few chain and made a long strip until it looked right. Alternate rows of dc and tr (Australian terms).
Well – back to the mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home